Tax Adviser Vacancy
09 Mar 2017
Hotchkiss Associates Limited is a rapidly expanding independent Isle of Man based tax practice. We are seeking to further expand its tax team with the addition of a Tax Adviser to assist with all aspects of client tax matters.
Our client base is varied, international and comprises high net worth individuals and large corporates.
Advice offered to our clients will have a real impact on them and they trust us to be well versed in the most complicated tax issues and to keep up to date with the latest ideas and information.
This is a mixed tax role with exposure to both private and corporate tax clients. As Tax Adviser, your areas of responsibility will include working within a team that provides the following services:
• The provision of UK and Isle of Man private client tax advice;
• UK corporate tax advice, including offshore funds;
• Procuring and managing international tax advice for clients;
• Tax research, writing articles and similar;
• Tax compliance with respect of all UK taxes and IOM tax returns; and
• Maintenance and development of client relationships.
Trustworthy and adaptable with previous experience in a mixed tax role. You will be technically strong with excellent communication skills and will be willing to keep up to date with the latest legislation. Whilst you will report directly to the Managing Director, at Hotchkiss Associates we work as a team at all levels.
Full time, part-time applicants considered.
• ATT or CTA Qualified or ACCA / ACA Qualified but working towards a tax qualification
• Experience in private client, trust & corporate taxation
• Ability to work independently within a small team
• Confident, friendly and professional
To apply or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Please also state your name and the job title you are applying for in the subject bar.
Or post your application, marked Strictly Private & Confidential to:
Hotchkiss Associates Limited,
Cooil Shellagh House,
End date 31 March 2017