Tax residence is key: if you know your status you can begin to understand how you will be taxed. If you are moving between countries, you need to make sure you cease residence effectively or indeed commence residence at the right time.
How can we assist?
We can assist by:
- helping you identify your residence status;
- determining the steps you need to take to cease or resume residence (as well as making sure you take the appropriate steps to make a change of residence and adhere to any reporting requirements);
- identifying the most appropriate country in which to become residence, based on your personal and lifestyle choice;
- explaining the steps you need to take to remain non-UK resident in changing circumstances; and
- informing you of the records that you will need to keep, evidencing your status.